n

n

Thursday, August 11, 2011

HI I'm still excited to have a blog and a lot have happen number one shanias graduation it was cool i could not believe that she was walking down the aisle and kelsey isn't far behind her ok that was number one now number two we went ICE skating with the krues's i never been ice skating  but it was fun  and when we got home we were tired and been doing school :]

2 comments:

  1. The graduation was very fun wasn't it? And to think Kelsey is next year, makes mama want to cry, yet be very excited, all at the same time! I am glad we have a little time between you and Kelsey.. Mama and Daddy's girls are growing up into beautiful and Godly young ladies. Love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice skating was a blast too.. even though I just watched and talked with Mrs,Kruse, I remember being your age out there on the ice.. wow how time flies by! Glad you had fun, maybe we can do it again one day soon!!

    ReplyDelete