n
Saturday, November 19, 2011
HI. a lot has HAPPEN since thin.well 1 we moved it was hard but i cant complain because GOD has BEEN GOOD to me. and something else EXCITING has happened. we went to TOLMACHOFF FARMS it was fun to go out together the five of us. and thin SHANIA'S Fifteenth BIRTHDAY. I told myself that I'M going to have a fifteen year old sister. to me that's like WOW. I"ll tell you a little secret about what I think about shania HERE'S a little list she.s a good sister shes a good Room mate. she's a good christian. I think she will become a good Godly woman. AND she will become a good wife and mother. WHEN I was little I would hang on to her and she wood spin me around shania and I got dizzy. but I would ask to do it again. I always loved being picked up well. that's all bye :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment