n

n

Saturday, November 26, 2011

TIME FOR MAMA'S BIRTHDAY

HI well shania's birthday is past and thanksgiving is to but it was fun. We had Uncle David and Auntie Lisa,Josie, Amie, and  Andrew for thanksgiving.Uncle David toned my guitar so that went on .Now MAMA'S BIRTHDAY is coming up, I'm going to tell what mama means to me.Mama is the best mama in the whole world and I see mama and Daddy together,  their the perfect couple for me to see how I should be a wife.She's loving and I love how she's a good example for me. I'm thankful for my mama and how she love's me and I'm proud to be a daughter of Steven and Angela wiseman :)

1 comment:

  1. My Dearest Kaitlyn,
    Thank you so much sweetheart for the loving thoughts you shared on your blog.. I am SO very proud of you and to be blessed to have you as my baby girl!!
    Mama and Daddy love you so VERY much!! You bring much joy to our hearts and our family :)
    I am looking forward to spending another birthday with my precious family that Jesus has blessed me with.

    AND, I know of another birthday to follow mine, but before we celebrate Jesus' birthday!!!
    I am proud to be your mama!!
    I love you, always and forever!!

    Love, Your Mama!!

    ReplyDelete